The Prince George's County Early Childhood Interagency, through the combined efforts of it's diverse resources is committed to ensuring the well-being of young children, their families, and communities. To this purpose, we advocate the development of policies and investment of funds for children and their families which utimately will effect change to the betterment of life in Prince George's County and the State of Maryland.
- 1. Development of comprehensive community based family resource support systems with heavy emphasis on parenting skills, child care, and health services.
- 2. Continuous investment in high quality Pre-Kindergarten education and child care drawing on both public and private resources.
- 3. Endorse personnel and workplace policies which support parent's involvement in childrearing
20th Annual Early Childhood Conference
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System
- The Maryland State Department of Education
- The Prince George's County Public Schools
- The National Children's Museum
- The Arc of Prince George's County
- Bowie Therapeutic Nursery
- Department of Parks & Recreation
- Prince George's County Department of Social Services
- The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- The Prince George's County Health Department, Infants & Toddlers Program
- Prince George's Community College